Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Reasoning

OK, I know I don't post all that often, but I have a valid excuse (in my opinion anyway). I haven't shared this with anyone (but my honey) so here it goes. I CANNOT handle having more than one project at a time. Let me give you an example. I have a few friends I hang out with and would like to hang out with. The problem is if I commit to hanging out with one I just can't commit to anyone else. Having more than two hang outs scheduled in a month stresses me out. I feel so bad because I don't see my friends as often as I would like. I have no clue how to solve this problem. I can't handle more than a few scheduled activities a month. Why? I have no clue. If anyone has been through this please enlighten me. I'd love to be able to have lots to do without all the stress and pressure involved. Did I mention I can't handle pressure either. It's pathetic, I know! So how does this relate to my blogs, you ask? Well, on top of my two blogs I have Facebook, my genealogy, my children, my husband, my home, doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, ect. My cup is way overflowing. I guess it's all just a matter of perspective, but I don't know how to get past this. So, I have a million other things to do besides blog. There you have it. I'm not neglecting it, I just can't handle posting all the time. By the way, I love all my friends and I'd hang out every week if I could hack it. I promise I'm working on it. Know that I love you all and your not forgotten.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I agree with you completely, I too have the problem. I don't have any answers for you though. Except ya do what you can. Good luck. I think some people can't handle staying home while others can't handle being out of the house.

Tasha Dodge said...

That's so true. It's good to hear I'm not alone :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee--love the stress reducer on the bottom of the post! I really love to socialize as well, but having tons to do and lots of kids to manage just takes priority. I've had to come to terms with it in the past little while myself and I know I feel best when I'm taking care of me and my family. I've had to learn to just keep it simple and forget about keeping the house spotless and trying to impress everyone with gourmet delights. I also have to remember to forget about what others may think about me cause either they have NO CLUE and never will or just aren't there yet and someday will rethink what they thunk before, y'know?