
We have been studying the creation this week and today we talked about the water that was created above the earth. We made these cotton ball clouds and the kids had tons of fun.
This is a picture of our water cycle books.
Here they used water colors to paint the Earth.
These are their creation books.
Here are some other activities we've done.
The children are having a great time with homeschooling. Besides crafts they do lots of worksheets and some book work. Rebeka loves doing worksheets. Some days I have to put a limit on her because she wears me out :) Jacob loves hands on things as well as Jayson so I use both learning styles. So far none of the children seem to be auditory learners like I am (although I'm visual too). If I start talking to much they start ignoring me so they keep me in check.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment